CRISIS CARE HELPLINE
Your first call in a crisis
Crisis Care is a telephone information and counselling service for people in crisis needing urgent help.
It operates 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Telephone (08) 9223 1111
1800 199 008 (country free call)
Crisis Care can be accessed through the translating and interpreting service on 13 14 50.
Telephone Crisis Care when:
- You need someone to help sort out a serious problem.
- You are concerned about the wellbeing of a child.
- You are escaping domestic violence and need help.
- Arguments are causing unhappiness and problems in your family.
- You are alone or afraid and urgently need to talk to someone.
- You are homeless.
- You need counselling, information or other support.