Header Image
 Complaint form for Children and Young People


You can complete this form to make a formal complaint to the Department of Communities, or you can call us and get someone to help you if that is easier.

Any local office can help you fill in this form. You can also ask for an interpreter on 13 14 50 or TTY service
on 133 677. The Complaints Management Unit can also help you to make a formal complaint if you call on 1800 333 325.

Advocate for Children in Care - for children or young people in the Department’s care, or people concerned about them. Phone 1800 460 696 (country free call) or mobile 0429 086 508.

Lodging this form
In person: to the reception staff at the office your complaint is about.
By Mail: Complaints Management Unit, Locked Bag 5000 Fremantle WA 6959.
Online: www.communities.wa.gov.au/complaintschildrenyoungpeople


Download the complaints kit
Resolving your complaint - complaints kit

| | Accessibility | Self Service | Staff Email | Contact Us | Other Languages Other Languages