Information pack – Request via email
To obtain an information pack telephone Fostering and Adoption Service on 1800 182 178, or complete the Fostering enquiry form and follow the steps below.
1. Please save the Fostering Enquiry Form to your computer first.
2. Fill in all of the fields in the form and click save.
3. Using your regular email account, attach the saved form to an email
4. Email your attached Fostering enquiry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information pack - Download
If you live in the Metro Area - Metro Information Pack
(Information booklet, Information Session Calendar, Locations and Expression of Interest)
If you live in the Country Area - Country Information Pack
(Information booklet and Expression of Interest)
Foster Care - Expression of Interest Form
Interested in becoming foster carer? Attend an information session to find out:
- what it's like to be a carer
- your responsibilities as a carer
- how carers are assessed
- the support and training provided
- talk to an experienced foster carer.
Information Session Calendar 2019
Information Session Building Entrances and Locations
You are welcome to attend any session.