FIND A PROGRAM
Department for Child Protection Staff Learning Programs
Calendar of learning programs for DCP staff and published on SharePoint (only available on the DCP Intranet).
Collaborative Training Calendar
Covers learning and development programs for:
Training offered by outside organisations
- Department for Communities staff
- General and relative foster carers
- Non-government community organisations funded or endorsed by the Department for Child Protection
The Learning and Development Centre often works with other government departments and non government agencies, including:
- Drug and Alcohol Office (external site) - Alcohol and other drug knowledge and skills-based training.
- ASeTTs (external site) -Torture and Trauma Survivors Services & Referrals Training.
- Centrecare (external site) -Training offered by Centrecare, including vocational support and counselling.
- Australian Institute of Management (external site) - Extensive range of courses including personal development.
- Protective Behaviours WA (external site) - Help children develop personal safety strategies.
- WACOSS (external site) - WA Council of Social Services's community sector training.
- Public Sector Commission - Training courses offered by the Public Sector Commission.